Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 cups shell pasta noodles
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 2 cups coconut milk
- 2 cups 2% milk
- 8 ounces Thai red curry paste
- 1.5 cups DI LUSSO® Colby Jack, shredded
- 1.5 cups DI LUSSO® Sharp Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup bell peppers, chopped
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Oven Roasted Chicken Breast, cubed
- Sweet Thai chili sauce and/or Sriracha, to taste
Boil pasta in salted water until cooked al dente. Drain and set aside.
While pasta is boiling, melt butter in saucepan over medium heat. Add flour and stir to form paste. Let cook 1-2 minutes, until golden. Slowly add 2% milk, coconut milk and Thai red curry paste, whisking constantly to avoid lumps. Whisk until ingredients are fully incorporated.
Bring sauce to simmer and cook until thickened, 6-8 minutes. Remove from heat. Add cheese, bell peppers and chicken. Stir until cheese is melted and sauce is creamy. Pour over noodles. Drizzle with Sriracha or sweet Thai chili sauce, if desired. Serve.