Ingredients Print this recipe
- 14 eggs
- 1⁄2 cup milk
- 1⁄2 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1⁄4 cup mushrooms, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Roma tomatoes, diced
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1⁄4 pound DI LUSSO® Mozzarella Cheese, sliced 1⁄2 inch thick (at the deli counter) and shredded
- 1 cup shredded hash browns
- 1⁄2 pound DI LUSSO® Cracked Black Pepper Turkey, sliced at a medium thickness
- Chopped fresh basil, for garnish (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F.
Whisk eggs, milk and Italian seasoning in a large bowl. Add mushrooms, tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Mix until well-combined.
Spread hash browns on the bottom of a 9x13-inch pan. Layer turkey on top. Pour egg mixture over the whole pan.
Bake uncovered for 35-45 minutes, or until baked through and golden brown on top. If desired, top with fresh basil.