Ingredients Print this recipe
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄4 pound DI LUSSO® Medium Cheddar Cheese, sliced 1⁄2 inch thick (at the deli counter) and shredded
- 1⁄4 pound DI LUSSO® Mozzarella Cheese, sliced 1⁄2 inch thick (at the deli counter) and shredded
- 1 1⁄2 cups sour cream
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 (1 ounce) packages dry ranch dressing mix
- 2 roasted red pepper strips
- 10 cheese breadsticks
Mix softened cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella and sour cream. Stir in green onions and dry dressing mix. Spoon mixture into a white bowl.
Slice red peppers into small, rectangular strips to create the baseball’s seams. Arrange on the cheese mixture. Serve with breadstick “bats” for dipping.