Ingredients Print this recipe
- ½ pound DI LUSSO® Pepper Jack Cheese, sliced ½ inch thick (at the deli counter) and cubed or shredded
- ¼ pound DI LUSSO® Mozzarella Cheese, sliced ¼ inch thick (at the deli counter) and cubed or shredded
- 1/3 cup dry white wine
- 1 ½ teaspoons cornstarch
- 1/3 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup roasted red peppers, minced
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Dippers – fresh veggies, bread pieces and cubed salami for dipping
In medium saucepan, melt cheese over low heat. Add wine, cornstarch and chicken broth. Stir until thick and creamy. Stir in roasted red peppers. Add salt and pepper, to taste.
Transfer melted cheese to fondue pot. Eat with dippers. If fondue becomes too thick, slowly add more wine and stir.