Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1 (13.8 ounce) refrigerated pizza crust
- ½ cup pizza sauce
- ½ pound DI LUSSO® Sopressata Salami or DI LUSSO® Hot Sopressata Salami, sliced at a medium thickness (at the deli counter)
- 2/3 cup pepperoncini peppers, sliced in thirds
- 2/3 cup kalamata olives, halved
- 2/3 cup green olives, halved
- ½ white onion, sliced into strips
- ¼ pound DI LUSSO® Mozzarella Cheese, sliced ½ inch thick (at the deli counter) and shredded
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- Fresh cracked black pepper, to taste
- Crushed red pepper, to taste
Roll out refrigerated pizza crust on parchment paper-line baking sheet. Preheat oven according to package directions.
Spread pizza sauce over crust. Lay sopressata slices on top. Scatter pepperoncini peppers, olives and onion over crust. Sprinkle with cheese, oregano and pepper. Bake according to pizza crust package directions, about 15 minutes. Garnish with crushed red pepper, if desired.