Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 (12- to 14-inch) thin and crispy premade pizza crust
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Genoa Salami, sliced
- 1/4 cup quartered artichoke hearts
- 1 cup DI LUSSO® Roasted Red Pepper Strips
- 1/4 pound pepperoncini peppers
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Mozzarella Cheese slices
Heat oven to 425°F.
Spread pizza sauce over crust. Top with salami, artichokes, roasted peppers, pepperoncini peppers and cheese. Bake pizza directly on rack for 10 minutes or until crust is crisp and cheese is bubbling and golden.