Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1 package cheese tortellini, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1 1/2 tablespoons DI LUSSO™ Dijon Mustard
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Honey Roasted Ham, cut in strips
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Colby Jack Cheese, diced
- 1/2 cup green onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup cucumber, peeled and chopped
- 1/2 cup broccoli florets
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, cut in half
- 1/4 cup fresh Italian parsley, chopped
In large bowl, combine tortellini and oil; stir to coat.
In separate bowl, combine vinegar, mustard, sugar, Worcestershire sauce, salt, black pepper and garlic; whisk to mix well.
In large bowl, toss together salad ingredients, tortellini and dressing.