Serves8+ Prep Time15 Total Time15
Ingredients Print this recipe
- 24 small soft rolls, split horizontally
- 1 pound DI LUSSO® Seasoned Roast Beef - Rare, sliced
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® Provolone Cheese, sliced
- Caramelized onions
- 8 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic pepper
- 2 tablespoons poppy seeds
Heat oven to 350°F
Place beef, cheese and caramelized onions on bottom halves of rolls; replace top halves. Place rolls in large baking pan.
In mixing bowl, combine butter, Worcestershire sauce and garlic pepper. Brush on rolls. Sprinkle with poppy seeds. Cover pan with aluminum foil. Bake 30 minutes or until cheese is melted and sauce is soaked through rolls.