Ingredients Print this recipe
- ½ cup barley, uncooked
- 6 ounces Haloumi cheese, sliced
- 8 cups mixed greens
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, torn
- ½ cup fresh mint leaves, torn
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup green onions, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 8 ounces DI LUSSO® London Broil Roast beef, thinly sliced
Cook barley according to package directions. Set aside.
In grill skillet, over medium-high heat, grill Haloumi 2 to 3 minutes or until charred.
In large bowl, toss together mixed greens and next 8 ingredients. Top with sliced beef, Haloumi cheese and barley.