Serves8+ Prep Time15 Total Time15
Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1 loaf sourdough baguette
- Olive oil
- 1 clove garlic, cut in half
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® Mozzarella Cheese, sliced
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey, sliced
- Roma tomatoes, sliced
- Fresh basil, chopped
- Balsamic vinegar, to taste
Slice baguette into 1/4-inch rounds; drizzle each round with olive oil. Place rounds on baking sheet. Broil 5 to 10 minutes, or until golden brown. Turn bread over; broil until browned.
Rub toasts with cut side of garlic. Top each toast with cheese, turkey and tomato slice; sprinkle with basil. Drizzle with balsamic to taste.