Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1/3 cup Thousand Island or Russian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon DI LUSSO™ Honey Mustard
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh dill or 1 teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups sautéed sauerkraut
- 1 rye baguette, sliced
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® Corned Beef, thinly sliced
- ¼ pound DI LUSSO® Swiss Cheese, sliced
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
To make slaw topping: in medium bowl, whisk together dressing, mustard, dill, salt and pepper. Add sautéed sauerkraut; toss to coat.
Top each slice of rye with beef and cheese; top with slaw. In large skillet melt butter. Add mini reubens and cook over medium heat 3 to 5 minutes or until crisp and golden.