Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1 small sourdough baguette loaf
- Olive oil
- 1/2 cup ripe strawberries, sliced
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Maple Turkey, sliced
- 1 tablespoon chopped chives
Slice baguette into 1/4-inch rounds; brush each round with olive oil and place on baking sheet. Broil 5 to 10 minutes or until browned. Turn bread over; broil until browned.
Meanwhile, toss strawberries with balsamic vinegar. Top each toast with cream cheese and turkey. Add strawberries and sprinkle with chives.