Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1 (6-ounce) can marinated artichoke hearts, drained, marinade reserved and artichokes sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 bag prewashed romaine lettuce
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Smoked Ham, cut into strips
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Provolone Cheese, cut into strips
- 1/4 pound pepperoni
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and sliced
- 1 red onion, sliced and separated into rings
To make vinaigrette: combine reserved artichoke marinade, vinegar, oil, parsley, and garlic in a jar with a tight-fitting lid. Shake vigorously.
Combine salad ingredients, drizzle with vinaigrette and serve.