Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 pounds baby potatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can marinated artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 1/4 pound Hard Salami, quartered
- 1/4 pound pepperoni, quartered
- 1 package roasted red pepper strips
- 1 package feta cheese, crumbles
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice,
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
- 1 minced garlic clove
- fresh rosemary, chopped
- fresh parsley, chopped
- salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup kalamata olives
Halve 2 pounds baby potatoes, toss with oil, chopped fresh rosemary, salt and pepper and roast in 400°F oven for 30 to 35 minutes, turning once, until golden brown.
Toss potatoes with drained and quartered canned or marinated artichoke hearts, hard salami and pepperoni slices, quartered; about 1/3 to 1/2 cup kalamata olives, roasted red pepper strips and 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion.
Make a dressing with 1/3 cup olive oil, 3 tablespoons lemon juice, 1 tablespoon honey, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin, 1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest, 1 minced garlic clove, salt and pepper. Whisk in a bowl until well combined or use a blender.
Top with feta cheese crumbles and freshly chopped parsley