Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent
- 1/4 lb. deli sliced DI LUSSO® ham
- 10 slices Provolone cheese, halved
- 1/4 lb. deli sliced DI LUSSO® hot ham capocollo
- 1/2 cup giardiniera, drained
- 1/3 lb. deli sliced DI LUSSO® hard salami
- 1 package DI LUSSO® roasted red peppers, drained
- 1/2 cup sliced black olives
- 1/4 cup fresh basil and Italian parsley (as much as your family likes)
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 cup marinara sauce for dipping
Heat oven to 375 F.
Unroll dough; separate into rectangles. On ungreased 12-inch pan, arrange rectangles in ring by placing short sides facing toward the center to form a circle. (Dough will overlap pan.) Start layering with the DI LUSSO® Ham, add a layer of DI LUSSO® Provolone cheese and hot ham capocollo, then another layer of DI LUSSO Provolone cheese. Arrange giardiniera around the ring and top with a layer of DI LUSSO® hard salami and last layer of cheese. Finish the top layer with DI LUSSO® roasted red peppers, black olives, fresh basil and Italian parsley. Pull each corner of dough and bring it toward the center, wrapping it around filling. Tuck the corner under the bottom to close the loop, secure all the filling inside. Continue until the ring is closed. Season as desired. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes or until top is golden brown. Remove from oven and let stand a few minutes to cool. Cut and serve with marinara sauce for dipping.