Serves4 Prep Time10 Total Time20
Ingredients Print this recipe
- 3 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 2 teaspoons taco seasoning mix
- 4 (10-inch) spinach or jalapeño tortillas
- 1 cup shredded lettuce
- 4 (1-ounce) slices DI LUSSO® Pepper Jack Cheese
- 12 ounces DI LUSSO® Mesquite Turkey, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup each: chopped tomato, red onion black olives and cilantro, combined
- 1 cup corn chips, coarsely crushed
Combine cream cheese, sour cream and taco seasoning mix; spread evenly on each tortilla. Layer each tortilla with lettuce, cheese, turkey and tomato mixture.
Top each with 1/4 cup coarsely crushed corn chips. Fold bottom 1/3 of tortilla up and both sides over each other. Wrap in parchment paper or foil to hold in place. Serve with additional chips and salsa, if desired.