Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 cucumbers
- ¼ cup roasted red pepper hummus
- 1 (8 ounce) container roasted red pepper strips, julienned
- ¼ pound DI LUSSO® Cracked Black Pepper Turkey Breast, sliced thin (at the deli counter)
- 1 (4.5 ounce) container pitted kalamata olives
- ¼ cup spinach, chopped
- 12 toothpicks
- DI LUSSO™ Garlic Aioli, for dipping
Using a vegetable peeler or mandoline slicer, slice cucumbers lengthwise. Each cucumber should yield about 6 slices. Gently pat slices dry with a paper towel.
Spread 1 teaspoon hummus on each slice. Evenly distribute the remaining ingredients among the slices. Roll up and secure slices with toothpicks. If desired, serve with dipping sauces or aioli.