Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 cups acorn squash, cubed
- 1 cup sweet potato, cubed
- 1 white onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- ½ pound DI LUSSO® Pastrami, cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cup kale, chopped
- 2 eggs
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup DI LUSSO® Swiss, shredded
Toss squash, sweet potatoes, onion, garlic and pastrami with olive oil. Sauté over medium heat until squash and sweet potatoes become soft and lightly browned, about 8-10 minutes. Add more olive oil as needed. For a steaming effect, cover for 1-minute intervals and stir occasionally.
Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Add kale, cover and cook over medium heat until kale softens, about 2-3 minutes.
Meanwhile, fry two eggs in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove squash mixture from heat. Top with fried eggs and cheese.