Ingredients Print this recipe
- 6 (6-inch) flour tortillas
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® Black Forest Ham, sliced
- 10 eggs
- 1/3 cup milk
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Smoked Gouda, shredded
Heat oven to 425°F.
Place 6 (10-ounce) custard cups on 13 x 9-inch baking pan. Brush both sides of tortillas with melted butter. Carefully fit tortillas into cups. Place ham over tortillas, press down. Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until tortillas are lightly browned and ham becomes crisp.
In mixing bowl, lightly beat eggs and milk; add salt and pepper to taste. Pour egg mixture into large skillet and cook on medium heat 4 to 6 minutes or until almost set. Stir in shredded cheese and continue cooking 1 to 2 minutes, or until cheese is melted and eggs are set. Fill each baked tortilla cup with 2/3 cup cooked eggs and serve.