Serves4 Prep Time15 Total Time30
Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 tablespoons Buffalo-style hot sauce
- 2 (8-inch) premade pizza crusts
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Colby Jack Cheese, sliced
- 2 Roma tomatoes, sliced
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Smoked Buffalo-Style Chicken, sliced
- Blue cheese salad dressing
- Celery sticks
Heat oven to 425°F.
Spread 1 tablespoon hot sauce over each crust to within 1/2 inch of edge. Top with chicken, tomatoes, onion and cheese. Place pizzas directly on oven rack. Bake 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese is melted and crust is golden brown.
Cut each pizza into 4 wedges. Serve with dressing and celery sticks.