Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1/2 cup green bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup yellow bell pepper, cut into strips
- 1/2 cup onion, cut into strips
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound DI LUSSO® Roast Beef, thinly sliced
- 4 hoagie buns, split and toasted
- 4 slices DI LUSSO® mozzarella cheese, cut in half
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes, if desired
In large skillet over medium heat, sauté peppers and onions with oil until softened and lightly browned.
Heat oven to broil. Distribute roast beef evenly into each hoagie bun. Top each with 2 halves of mozzarella cheese. Top with cooked peppers and onions. Sprinkle with red pepper flakes, if desired. Broil 1 minute or until cheese has melted. Transfer to plates and serve immediately.