Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1 rosemary focaccia loaf
- ½ pound DI LUSSO® Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey, sliced thin (at the deli counter)
- ½ cup spinach
- ¼ pound DI LUSSO® Havarti Herb Cheese, sliced thin (at the deli counter)
- 8 roasted red pepper strips
- Dried oregano, to taste
Herbed Olive Oil
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh basil, chopped
- ¼ teaspoon fresh garlic
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Heat panini press.
Cut focaccia in half, vertically. Then cut in half horizontally to create 4 bread slices. Mix ingredients for herbed olive oil and spread on the outside of all bread slices.
Evenly distribute turkey, spinach, cheese, red pepper strips and oregano on 2 bread slices. Top with remaining bread slices.
Place sandwiches in the panini press. Cook for about 4 minutes, or until the bread has started to brown and the cheese has melted. Cut in half and serve.
In place of a panini press, you can cook in a skillet over medium heat. Cook for about 10 minutes, flipping once.