Serves2 Prep Time5 Total Time20
Ingredients Print this recipe
- 4 slices multigrain bread
- 2 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 slices DI LUSSO® mozzarella cheese
- 2 slices DI LUSSO® Provolone cheese
- 4 slices DI LUSSO® Sopressata
- Fresh basil leaves
- Roasted tomatoes, sliced
- Marinara sauce
Heat skillet over medium heat. Generously butter one side of each slice of bread. Place 2 bread slices butter side down into skillet and layer each with 1 slice of DI LUSSO® mozzarella cheese, 1 slice DI LUSSO® Provolone cheese, 2 slices DI LUSSO® Sopressata, fresh basil leaves and roasted tomato slices. Cover with remaining bread slices, butter side up. Grill until lightly browned and flip over; continue grilling until cheese is melted.
Serve with a side of marinara sauce for dipping.