Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1 cup chopped tomato
- 1/2 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 8 slices stale Italian bread, torn or chopped into bite-sized pieces
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Genoa Salami, cut into strips
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves
In bowl, combine tomato, onion and cucumber. Add oil and vinegar; toss to coat.
Place half of bread into serving bowl; spoon half of tomato mixture over bread. Layer remaining bread over tomato mixture. Top with remaining tomato mixture and salami. Cover; refrigerate 1 hour.
Just before serving, tear basil leaves into salad; toss well.