Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 8 slices pumpernickel bread
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® Black Forest Ham, sliced
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Swiss Cheese, sliced
- 2 cups fresh cranberry sauce
Heat skillet over medium heat. Lightly spread butter on 4 slices bread; turn bread over and top with ham and cheese. Add second slice of bread to each sandwich and lightly butter tops. Working in batches, place bread in skillet and cook until lightly toasted. Turn and cook on other side until cheese is melted and bread is browned. Serve with cranberry sauce on the side.