Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 medium zucchini, cut into planks
- 8 cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 red onion, sliced
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® Double Smoked Black Pepper Ham, sliced
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 cup loosely packed cilantro leaves
- 2 tablespoons roasted and salted sunflower seeds
- 2½ tablespoons lime juice
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/3 cup olive oil
In bowl of food processor, add garlic, cilantro and sunflower seeds, pulsing a few times. Add lime juice, sea salt and pepper, pulsing a few more times. With the processor running, drizzle in olive oil and process until smooth.
Lightly spray or brush grill grates with oil, then heat. Brush zucchini, tomatoes and onion with cilantro pesto. Place in grill basket and cook 5 to 7 minutes on each side, or until softened. Set aside. Place ham slices in grill basket and heat. Arrange ham and vegetables on zucchini; top with additional cilantro pesto.