Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 heads romaine lettuce, cut in half
- ¼ pound DI LUSSO® Prosciutto, sliced thin (at the deli counter)
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- 5 ounces blue cheese crumbles
- ¾ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon DI LUSSO® Dijon Mustard
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
Combine ingredients for vinaigrette. Lightly coat all sides of romaine with half of the vinaigrette. Grill for a total of 4 minutes, flipping once. Set aside.
Grill prosciutto slices for a total of 5 minutes, flipping once. Chop grilled prosciutto into pieces and sprinkle over romaine. Drizzle with the rest of the vinaigrette. Top with cherry tomatoes and blue cheese crumbles.