Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1 (12 ounce) package jumbo pasta shells, cooked according to package directions
- 1 cup diced DI LUSSO® applewood smoked chicken
- 1/2 cup DI LUSSO® roasted red peppers strips, drained and diced
- 1/2 cup diced English cucumber
- 1/4 cup diced onion
- 1/4 cup DI LUSSO® kalamata olives, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- pinch salt and freshly ground pepper
To make the dressing: Combine all ingredients in a jar with screw‐top lid; shake well.
Rinse pasta shells under cold water; drain. Arrange on a baking sheet or platter.
Combine chicken, peppers, cucumber, onion, olives, cilantro, parsley & mint in medium bowl. Add all but 1 tablespoon of dressing; toss to coat. Spoon chicken mixture into pasta shells. Drizzle with reserved dressing. Sprinkle with feta cheese.