Ingredients Print this recipe
- 10 large eggs
- 1 (10-ounce) box frozen spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® Genoa Salami, chopped
- 2 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1/3 cup DI LUSSO® pitted kalamata olives, sliced
- 1/3 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
Heat oven to 350°F.
In mixing bowl, beat eggs. Stir in spinach, salami, tomatoes, olives, cheese and basil.
Pour mixture into large, ovenproof, nonstick skillet. Place skillet in oven and bake 35 to 40 minutes or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cut into wedges and serve.