Ingredients Print this recipe
- 2 cups DI LUSSO® Cheddar cheese, finely shredded (order 1/2 pound block)
- 3/4 cups DI LUSSO® mozzarella, finely shredded (order 1/4 pound block)
- 3/4 cups Parmesan, finely shredded
- 3 jalapeno peppers, diced
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/3 cup plain flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- oil for frying
- DI LUSSO™ onion sauce or sweet chili sauce
To make the balls combine 2 cups of finely shredded DI LUSSO® Cheddar cheese, 3/4 cup finely shredded DI LUSSO® mozzarella cheese and 3/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese with 2 lightly beaten eggs, 1/3 cup plain flour, 3 diced jalapeno peppers and 1 teaspoon of baking powder in a large bowl.
Stir until the mixture comes together, pressing it together if needed. Measure each ball as a scant 1 tablespoon of mixture (don’t make them too big because they’ll puff on cooking) and roll into balls.
Deep-fry cheese balls in hot oil 350°F, until they turn golden brown. Drain on paper towel.
To serve, skewer two or three balls on small skewers. Serve with DI LUSSO™ sweet onion sauce or sweet chili sauce.