Ingredients Print this recipe
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh dill
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup DI LUSSO™ Dijon mustard
- 2 thin slices DI LUSSO® prosciutto, or as needed
- Fresh chives
- ground black pepper to taste
- 1 pinch paprika, or as desired
Boil eggs. (How to boil eggs: place eggs into large pot with water and bring to a boil. Remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water 12 to 15 minutes. Remove eggs from water, cool under cold running water, then peel.) Cut each egg in half lengthwise; remove egg yolk and place in bowl. Using a fork, mash yolks. Stir in dill, mayonnaise and DI LUSSO™ Dijon mustard. Transfer filling to plastic bag and fill each egg white.
Cut each prosciutto slice into 6 pieces and place on top of each egg. Sprinkle with chives. Place on serving platter, cover and refrigerate 30 minutes before serving.