Serves16 Prep Time25 Total Time25
Ingredients Print this recipe
- Nonstick cooking spray
- Vegetable oil
- 16 (4.5 inch) square wonton wrappers
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® cracked black pepper turkey slices (8 to 10 slices per half-pound)
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® hard salami slices
- 1/4 pound DI LUSSO® baby swiss (order large cut 1/4 pound)
- 16 cornichons
- apricot or raspberry preserves, if desired
- DI LUSSO™ deli style mustard, if desired
Heat oven to 350F. Spray muffin tin with nonstick cooking spray. Brush vegetable oil on wonton skin and press oil side up into muffin cup. Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until golden. Allow wonton cups to cool. Fill cups with rolled up DI LUSSO® cracked black pepper turkey and DI LUSSO® hard salami. Gently place cubes of DI Lusso® baby swiss, and cornichon pickles into cup.
Fun tip: preserves and mustards are perfect compliments. Place a small dab of apricot preserves or deli style mustard in the bottom of the cup before adding contents or serve the preserves and mustard on the side.