Ingredients Print this recipe
- 1 (16-ounce) package ground Italian sausage
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 (26-ounce) jar pasta sauce
- 8 lasagna noodles
- 1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 3/4 teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 pound DI LUSSO® Genoa Salami, sliced
- 1 cup DI LUSSO® Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup DI LUSSO® Provolone Cheese, shredded
Heat oven to 350°F.
In large skillet, cook sausage and onion 12 to 15 minutes or until cooked through and no longer pink; drain well. Add pasta sauce; simmer until heated thoroughly.
Meanwhile, cook noodles according to package directions; drain. Rinse noodles under cool running water; drain well. Cut each noodle crosswise in half. In separate mixing bowl, combine ricotta cheese, egg, parsley and oregano. In 13 x 9-inch baking dish, place about 1 cup sausage mixture.
On clean work surface, lay out noodles. Spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons ricotta mixture over each noodle; top with salami. Sprinkle with small amount of each cheese. Roll up noodles; place seam-side-down in baking dish. Spoon remaining sausage mixture over rollups. Sprinkle with remaining shredded cheese. Bake 30 to 40 minutes or until bubbling and golden.