Ever notice how sometimes you take a bite of your sandwich…and all you get is bread? Round slices of cheese or meet are the usual culprits (kind of like the square peg/round hole conundrum) You won’t believe how easy it is to do away with the issue:
- Place bread on flat surface; if using condiments, add them now.
- Cut round slice of cheese/meat into two semi-circles.
- Place straight edge of cheese/meat along top and bottom edge of bread, as shown.
- Repeat step 3, this time placing the straight edge along the opposite sides of the bread.
- Add other sandwich ingredients as desired.